Applications are updated for the the NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship Scheme for each academic session. Interested and Eligible Nigerian undergraduate students are invited to apply for the 2022 Total scholarship.
Open to all freshmen and sophomore full-time students regardless of education, this award aims to help brilliant Nigerian students fund their education. The scheme offers annual scholarships to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second year) to completion of their degree.
Scholarship sponsor(s): NNPC / TotalEnergies
Type of scholarship: cash prize
Host institution(s): Nigerian Higher Institutions
Scholarship worth: N150,000 per student per academic year.
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Also Applies: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022
Eligibility criteria | NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship award, the applicant MUST:
- Be a registered FULL-TIME student at an accredited Nigerian university
- Be a 100 or 200 level certified student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate.
- Show evidence of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of university admission letter and admission number
- Show proof of A level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students).
Keep in mind that:
The following student categories need not apply:
- Students with score less than 200 in UTME are not required to apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- Students of 300 level and above are not required to apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar rewards from another company or government agency are not required to apply
- The National Merit Scholarships Scheme awards N150,000 per student per academic year for tertiary students
See also: NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students
How to apply?: To apply, click here and follow the steps below to submit your application
- Personal details: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent address. Upload your recent passport photo.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email address and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government information. You must upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, study program and year of study. You must upload your JAMB/University Admission Letter.
- Result Information: Enter your JAMB Score or CPGA. You must upload your JAMB Result Statement and University CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score is enough.
- Review application: Check your application and make sure all fields are filled in correctly. Upload all necessary documents:
- Recent passport photo
- Certificate or proof of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB / University Admission Letter
- 1st year result with CGPA
- Conclusion: Confirm that all information given is true. Accept the terms. The warning on the screen confirms that you have successfully completed the application. You will also receive an email to confirm this.
Application Deadline: Needs Update
Leave a Reply