University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships 2023
University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships is currently open to applications from eligible and outstanding students who wish to enroll in a graduate program at the university for the 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Clarendon not only offers more than 200 new, fully funded scholarships each year to help outstanding graduate scientists, as well as the opportunity to join one of the most active, internationally diverse and multidisciplinary communities in Oxford.
Scholarship sponsor(s): Clarendon
Host institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship worth: Full scholarship
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International students
You May Also Like: ACECoR Applications for MPhil and PhD Programs 2022/2023
DETAILS | University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships
Scholars pursuing a full-time course will receive an annual living grant of at least the Research Council’s minimum doctoral rate, which is normally sufficient to cover the living expenses of a single student living in Oxford. In 2021-2022 you should receive a minimum of £15,609.
- Clarendon offers fully funded scholarships that cover course fees as well as a living allowance for the period of reimbursement obligation.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, habitual residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s degree programs are eligible.
- Clarendon Scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
- Clarendon scholarships are very competitive.
To be considered for University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in any field of study
- All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s degree programs are eligible.
- Candidates who wish to start a new DPhil or Masters degree in Oxford are eligible.
- This also applies to students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford, but who will re-apply for a DPhil or wish to pursue a second master’s degree.
- Applicants must have proof of English proficiency.
See Also: Columbia University GSAPP Admission Scholarships for International Students 2022 – 2023
How to apply: You are automatically eligible for Clarendon if you apply before the December or January deadline, whichever is relevant to your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
Visit the official website for more information