How To Apply for Kotzen Scholarship 2023/2024
What is Kotzen Scholarship program all about and how do I apply? The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program is a merit scholarship competition that honors the top students who are eager to receive a life-changing education at Simmons University.
See also: Studyportals Scholarship International Distinction Awards
The Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University in the United States for 2022–2023 has proven to be the ideal solution for the millions of students looking for financial aid for their study. You choose the educational institution using the maximization of least input over maximum output technique. As a result, Simmons offers you a quality-focused education with complete financial support. This fully financed fellowship will give women—a crucial group in society—a fresh way of seeing the world and develop them into powerful business leaders. In this approach, women are especially urged to work with those in thriving communities and pay attention to others’ questions.
SEE ALSO: The Association of Commonwealth Universities Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships
The Kotzen Scholarship covers all costs for tuition, lodging, and board in addition to an extra $3,000 for extracurricular activities like study abroad, research assistance, and other things. This scholarship, which replaces any prior merit awards, is given for the duration of four years of full-time undergraduate education.
See also: Tulane University Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Scholarship Award
The Kotzen Scholarship Offers the following benefits:
- Full waiver of tuition.
- Room amenities.
- Candidates will receive assurance and audacity.
- Candidates will gain practical experience by participating in various projects.
- An extra $3,000 for study grants and research funding.
See also: University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships 2023
Requirements for Eligiblity
- Every woman who is applying to the university for the first time as a freshman is eligible.
- For the ACT, you should have a score of 28 or higher, while for the SAT, you should have a score of 1300 or higher.
- Must submit your TOEFL scores as well as your SAT or ACT results if you are from a nation where English is not your first language.
- It is permissible to have a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- A rigorous math course from the college-preparatory curriculum is required.
- It is necessary to provide proof that you have taken honors, IB, and AP classes.
See also: WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Obj & Theory
How To Apply for the Kotzen scholarship 2023
- All candidates can apply online.
- You need to answer the short questions of a maximum of 250 words.
- You are required to write a formal essay on the given topic in pdf or word format of a maximum of 500 words.
- A resume mentioning the overall activities and involvements is needed in pdf or word format.
- Essays and resumes should be sent via email while mentioning the subject line as “Kotzen Application”.
- Each page of the documents should include the full name of the student and date of birth.
Official Website: https://www.simmons.edu/undergraduate/admission-and-financial-aid/tuition-financial-aid/types-financial-aid/scholarships/kotzen