Adamawa State University (ADSU) 1st, 2nd & Supplementary Admission Lists For 2022/2023 Academic Year is out for applicants to check online.
This information is to notify all the UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applicants that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
READ ALSO: List of Available Scholarships
ADSU admission list contains the successful applicant names who are given admission into one of the university’s undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
The candidates listed below have been given Provisional Admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Programmes of first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
- UTME First Choice
- DE First Choice
- UTME Second Batch
- Supplementary List
Applicants are to report for clearance from 5th to 12th January 2023 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at the Academic Office for clearance and for the right placement. Applicants are to bring the following documents at the clearance.
Applicants are to present the following documents at the clearance:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Applicants who are successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are urged to:
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT their admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photo on to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case you are offered courses different from the ones you initially applied for.
OR, ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password respectively.
- Scroll down, then find and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required space.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the applicants that made it to the ADSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Adamawa State University, Mubi was established in 2002, the Institution has been striving to meet the stated goal of offering “Education for Development”.
However, the University is concerned with its commitment to the immediate environment, mindful of our position as a tertiary Institution of learning with universal roles. They are therefore working towards establishing a world class university that addresses their local problems within the context of intellectualism that is broad based and international in outlook.
They have therefore defined their purpose, as a citadel of learning geared towards achieving the ideals of developing academic and professional abilities of their staff and students, to give them competitive advantage in an ever changing world.
Their focus is now geared towards Agriculture, which is the main stay of their people and ICT which is the future path to human development