AUT International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand: Applications are now invited for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships awarded to international students with outstanding academic performance as a contribution towards their tuition fees to study in New Zealand.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society provide scholarships to recognize and support high-achieving international students as they embark on their journey to become great graduates of AUT.
Scholarship sponsor(s): AUT, New Zealand
Type of scholarship: Tuition Awards
Host institution(s): AUT, New Zealand
Scholarship worth: $7,000 per year
Number of awards: 35 scholarships
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Also check: 500 New Zealand UC Hiranga Scholarships for Excellence
Eligibility criteria | AUT International Excellence Scholarships
- Applicants must be full-paying international students (Note: international students are students who are not citizens, permanent residents, or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a program of the Faculty of Culture and Society (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctorate and at least 120 credits).
- Applicants are asked to provide their AUT student ID in the box on the application form. 4. Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and quality of applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
- Applicants are required to certify whether they have applied for other forms of scholarship both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships).
- How to apply: Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships which will open in March and October.
- Applicants are to complete the AUT International Excellence Scholarships – Faculty of Culture and Society application online through the AUT Scholarships database.
- Applicants are asked to indicate under which category (select only one) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
- Application documents: Applicants must upload:
- a) Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- b) Detailed academic transcript with rating scale of most recent qualification.
- c) Completion Certificate (eg Bachelor’s degree), if applicable.
- d) A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this scholarship and what it would mean for you to receive it.
- All documentation must be uploaded before the closing date, otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
Application Deadline: May and November, annually