Amaka sanctioned for nearly burning down Big Brother Naija’s house (video). Amaka, a roommate at BBNaija Level Up, is punished for negligence nearly burning down Biggie’s house.
Amaka had a meat pie dough in the oven on a 20 minute timer as she left the kitchen to tend to the yard.
But after the food was removed from the oven, Piggy called everyone inside to prevent a fire from starting.
Read more: BBNaija: “If Sheggz is all I get from this show, I’m fine with it” – Bella (video)
Biggie warned Amaka not to use the kitchen’s brand new microwave oven for a week, citing the potential damage she would have caused the event organizers.
Watch the video here: