BRAC University International Scholarships 2023: Academically talented students are suitable for BRAC University International Scholarship. Applications are hereby invited from international undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship is available to students with outstanding academic performance.
the award-winning scholarship applies to the semester for which the application is submitted. 100% tuition and other allowances (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) Exemption with food and accommodation are awarded to economically disadvantaged but deserving students.
Scholarship sponsor(s): BRAC University, Bangladesh
Host institution(s): BRAC University, Bangladesh
Scholarship type: Tuition fees
Scholarship worth: 100% tuition and other fees
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Also check: Russiana government scholarship for international students
BRAC University Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The award is available for the Undergraduate & Postgraduate program in various courses offered by the university.
- Students enrolling full-time in the semester/year for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Candidates must be able to work independently in a highly motivated, responsible and structured manner, have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- English Language Requirement:: Applicants must provide evidence that they meet the University of Bristol’s minimum English proficiency requirements.
How to apply: Interested and eligible are encouraged to apply, you are advice to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at BRAC University, Bangladesh. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), BRAC University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing