Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students is now open to applications from interested and eligible students who wish to enroll in any degree program at the university for the 2022 – 2023 academic session.
At Canadian University Dubai, we are committed to providing quality Canadian education for all. The university recognizes the importance of difference and diversity and does not want financial constraints or special needs to stand in the way of your enrollment.
Scholarship sponsor(s): Canadian University Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Host institution(s): Canadian University Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Scholarship worth: 50% tuition fee waiver
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Nationality: International students
Quick Check: Queen’s University George Moore Scholarships in USA, Canada, UK (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | Canadian University Dubai Scholarships
To address some of this concern and reward high academic achievers, CUD is offering the following scholarships:
Please note that the number of scholarships awarded is limited and students must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for their application to be considered by the scholarship committee. The amount to be awarded will depend on the specific criteria set out for each scholarship.
To be considered for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all entry requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
- For financial hardship and special needs scholarships, the number of academic courses students must take is considered on a case-by-case basis, although a minimum of four academic courses is recommended where possible. Please note that scholarships can only be awarded for credits that provide credits.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) required to continue receiving student finance. The specific CGPA requirements vary depending on the type of scholarship being applied for. These details are described in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the admission requirements. If a student is eligible for more than one discount, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the opportunity to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining costs (tuition and housing) must be paid immediately in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
See also: Tulane University Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Scholarship Award 2023
How to apply: To be eligible for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students, these online opportunities must be applied for.
Applicants should email their Scholarship Application Form (or visit the Scholarship Section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the various scholarship types) to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2022