Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta – FUNAAB Admission List For 2022-23 Academic Year is now out to check online.
FUNAAB admission list has the names of UTME and Direct Entry applicants that were offered provisional admission into the institution’s undergraduate programmes for the 2022-23 academic year.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List
FUNAAB applicants can only check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the listed process below:
- To check your FUNAAB admissions status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password respectively.
- Scroll down then find and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Choose your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required space.
- Lastly, click on Check Admission Status to see your Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta – FUNAAB admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status.
Applicants not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status from time to time.
Applicants successfully admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta – FUNAAB are to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT your admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography on to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they applied for.
You will be able to follow the process listed below as soon as the list is uploaded on the university Official website.
- Go to FUNAAB admissions status checking portal at https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2022/login.php
- Fill in your Registration Number in the required space
- Click on Login
- Your Admission status will Display on the next page with “Congratulations”.
- Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUNAAB admission list for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Students are not allowed to use high-power and dangerous appliances such as electric heater and gas cookers.
- Students are not allowed to design and writing anything on the wall or hostel surrounding.
- Students are prohibited to go into their opposite gender hostel.
- Students are warned not to get into any group that teaches or practices violence like cultism or gangs.
Each hostel room is built for 4-6 students depending on the room’s length.
FUNAAB Hostel Names
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Block A,B and C) – ₦30,090 only
- Princess Adebisi Soboyejo Female Hostel – ₦39,090 only
- Needs Assessment Female Hostel – ₦50,090 only
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Block A,B and E) – ₦30,050 only
- Needs Assessment Male Hostel – ₦50,090 only
Allocation of bed spaces in FUNAAB is on a first-come, first-served basis with the following status considered.
- Students with Special Needs or Health problems (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff/workers
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Students with a CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff
Photos Of FUNAAB