Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Google Engineering Internships 2022/2023. Google offers a range of internships in both Software Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering in EMEA.
Interns work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs by designing, testing, deploying, and maintaining software solutions as interns and the business grow and evolve during your internship.
Program type: Internship
Program Location: Ghana
Program duration: 13 weeks
Available slot: Multiple
Basic Qualifications: undergraduates
Nationality: All nationalities
See also: Generation Google Scholarship (Europe, Middle East and Africa) 2023
Google Career Engineering Internships 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Google Career Engineering Internships 2022, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with university data structures or algorithms, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other hands-on experience.
- Experience coding in any of the following programming languages (e.g. C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Experience in one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, large software system development and/or security software development .
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Able to speak and write fluent English.
How to apply: Interested candidates for the Google Career Engineering Internships are ready an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application deadline: 11e Nov 2022.