The registration round for the 2023-2024 academic year will open on 1 November 2022. – If you are one International student and ready for the opportunity of a lifetime, then you need preparation to apply for the Holland Scholarship 2023. Applications for the Holland Scholarship 2023/24 are open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students to study in the Netherlands.
The Holland Scholarship is intended for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands. The scholarship (Netherlands Government Scholarship) is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and several Dutch universities and colleges.
Scholarship sponsor(s): Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Host institution(s): Partner institutions in the Netherlands
Scholarship Slots: Not mentioned.
Scholarship worth: €5,000.
Study level: Bachelor and Master
Nationality: International students worldwide
Also check: Study in Holland Orange Knowledge Program
Holland Scholarships 2023-2024 | Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the holland scholarships for non-European international students; you must meet the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the institution’s website.
- You do not have a diploma from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
Participating universities 2021-2022
Below you will find an overview of the Dutch universities that participate in the Holland Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022. The specific closing dates and the study options for this academic year can be found on the website of the institution where you want to register.
- university of Leiden
- University of Utrecht
- University of Groningen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- University of Maastricht
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University of Apeldoorn
- Theological University
Participating colleges 2021-2022
Below you will find an overview of the Dutch universities of applied sciences that participate in the Holland Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ University of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Three star educational
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academy (pdf, 400 kB)
- The Hague University
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotel School The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- University of applied sciences of Utrecht
- University of Amsterdam
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences HKU
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
The list of participating institutions for the 2023/24 academic session may not change much.
- The scholarship is €5,000.
- You will receive this in the first year of your study.
- Please note that this is not a full scholarship.
Recommended: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
How to apply: To start the application for the holland scholarships for non-European international students for this academic year, you can find the specific closing dates, application guide and areas of study on the website of the institution you wish to apply for (institution websites which are available on the official website)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is either February 1, 2023 or May 1, 2023.depending on the institution where you apply.