Applications are currently being accepted for The Polish Government Scholarship as granted by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education through the Office of Academic Recognition and International Exchange within bilateral agreements. This opportunity is very competitive.
The scholarship holder is exempt from tuition fees. An annual number of grants is limited and established in bilateral agreements. The scholarship is awarded for the entire period of the chosen study cycle. It can also be granted for a period shorter than the academic year.
Scholarship sponsor(s): Polish government
Host institution(s): Jan Dlugosz University, Poland
Scholarship worth: AUD $10,000, Airline Ticket & Housing Allowance
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Nationality: International students
Also applicable: TU Wien Postgraduate MSc Scholarship Program 2023
DETAILS | Polish Government Scholarships
The program aims to support the socio-economic development of developing countries by raising the educational level and professional qualifications of citizens of the countries eligible to participate in the program by offering them a scholarship to pursue second-cycle studies in Poland. follow.
The studies are conducted without tuition fees; the scholarship is paid monthly for the entire period of the academic year in which the classes are taught, but no longer than 10 months of the academic year. The scholarship can be suspended in the following situations: the scholarship holder retakes a certain semester or academic year; the scholarship student’s residence in Poland has not been legalised; the grant holder stays abroad for longer than a month.
To be eligible for the Polish Government Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students from eligible countries (below)
- Applicants must not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship;
- Applicants who plan to start a second cycle or a preparatory course in the 2022/23 academic year;
- Have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s degrees; If there is no generally applied system of two-cycle studies in the candidate’s country of origin, candidates with a master’s degree or an equivalent degree will be admitted;
- Have a documented knowledge of the Polish language:
- At least at A2 level if the applicant intends to start first the one-year preparatory course and after the continuing education course in the second cycle of training in the Polish language;
- Minimum on the B1 in case the applicant intends to start the second cycle studies in the Polish language without one year preparatory course;
- Minimum of English at B2 level in case the applicant intends to study in the English language.
- Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Northern Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam;
Also Check: University of Waikato Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship 2023
How to apply: To be eligible for Polish Government Scholarships for International Students, applicants must apply for this program online.
Method of submission of the application is Only in electronic form in the ICT system of the Agency, // FILL IN THE APPLICATION.
Application Deadline: Not Listed