Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in the Summer internship for students and recent graduates at Equinor 2023 on a six-week program designed to give you the experience and skills you need in your studies and future career.
Equinor internship provides a hands-on experience in your chosen discipline, while gaining a broad understanding of our strategy and operations in oil and gas, renewables and low-carbon solutions.
Program Location: Different locations
Program duration: 6 weeks
Available slot: Multiple
Basic Qualifications: Students and recent graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Also Apply: UNDP Graduate Program 2023 for Recent Graduates
Summer internship for students and graduates | What to expect
Your time will be split between working within one of our business areas, participating in learning and development activities, and delivering a group project with several of your fellow interns (the group project does not apply to US interns).
Our internship is office based, but you will have the opportunity to work flexibly between home and office, if agreed with your leader. Every business unit, team and project in Equinor plays a part in our response to this challenge, and our summer internship is no different.
As an Equinor intern, you can also expect the following:
- Practical experience
- Learning and development
- Multidisciplinary project
- A balanced and rewarding work culture
To be eligible for a summer internship for undergraduates and recent graduates at Equinor, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants Currently studying for bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D. with a strong academic reputation in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Economics and Business, Industrial Economics. Additional education in areas such as information technology, engineering and law are also relevant.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language
- Have completed at least two years of higher education before the internship program starts (May 30, 2023)
- Candidates must reside in a state where Equinor currently has a presence
- Candidates must be in possession of the necessary work permit for the country in which they are applying for a position. The work permits must be valid at the time of application and for the duration of the employment. Please note that Equinor does not support or sponsor work or visa permit applications for internship applications. Read more about it on the pages of the national authorities: United States.
Extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work are an advantage
- Each role and each business area requires its own specific skills and personal characteristics. Some of the qualities and characteristics we look for are:
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology and perform in a digitally-enabled environment.
- Demonstrate a curious mind and ability to solve problems, innovate and identify new ways to achieve our goals.
See also: Saipem Career Opportunities for Undergraduates and Recent Graduates 2022 – 2023
How to apply: Interested applicants should complete the online application form and provide your personal details. Include relevant documents, for example your resume, diplomas and recent transcripts.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document detailing subjects and grades obtained. You can also use your LinkedIn profile for registration.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022