Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) invites applications from qualified candidates in specific MSc programs within the Applied Sciences and Industrial Design Engineering to take advantage of the TU Delft Fulbright grants 2023 to study in the Netherlands.
The university (TU Delft) wants to attract the smartest students in the world to its international classrooms. For that reason, she has set up several scholarship programs specially designed to provide talented and motivated international students with the opportunity to pursue an education at TU Delft.
Scholarship sponsor(s): TU Delft, Netherlands
Host institution(s): TU Delft, Netherlands
Scholarship worth: Full/Part Financing
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: masters
Nationality: International students
Also check: Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) in the Netherlands 2022
Eligibility criteria | TU Delft Fulbright grants 2023
- The scholarship is open to students from abroad (non-EU)
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Excellent candidates who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the eligible 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programs
- Fulbright’s eligibility conditions also apply
- -Applied physics,
- -Life Science & Technology (Department of Biotechnology),
- -Nanobiology or
- -Science education and communication
- -Industrial design engineering
TU Delft Fulbright Scholarship Recipients Get Full Funding Broke;
- Tuition fees
- Cost of living
- Research grant
How to Apply: To apply for the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarship 2023, applicants must successfully applied for an MSc study in any of the programs listed above and upload the necessary application documents.
The applicants must submit the following supporting documents to the university in addition to their application:
- Motivation letter
- resume or resume
- Reference letters
Deadline: December 1, 2022.