Applications are hereby invited by interested and excellent students for: University of British Sauder Scholarships and Awards. These opportunities are highly competitive and are available to students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is pleased to offer a number of financial aid, support and assistance options available to both Canadian citizens, permanent residents and International UBC MBA Applicants.
Scholarship sponsor(s): University of British Columbia
Host institution(s): University of British Columbia
Scholarship worth: $10,000 – $60,000
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: masters
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
You may like: Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students 2023
DETAILS | UBC Sauder Scholarships and Awards
There are several UBC Sauder scholarships and awards available to students studying at the university:
- UBC Sauder Scholarships and Awards
- Regional Scholarships for Top Talent
- Business Leadership Scholarships for Women
- Fair for responsible business and community spirit
- Hoegg Family MBA Scholarship
- Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International talent fairs
To be eligible for UBC Sauder scholarships and awards, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have an offer to study at the university
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time undergraduate program
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Candidates must be in possession of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The scholarship is available in subjects
- Gained two years of full-time work experience after obtaining your bachelor’s degree
- Two credentials are required for all UBC MBA applicants. You provide us with their email addresses through the application and we will contact them by email.
- Professional references are preferred and must complete the reference form online. Single letters are not accepted.
- Applicants must have proof of English proficiency
See Also: Queen’s University George Moore Scholarships in USA, Canada, UK (Fully Funded)
How to apply: To apply for the following scholarships, you must meet the merit requirements and apply by the UBC MBA application deadlines outlined. All applicants are automatically considered for the following scholarships upon submission of the application, so we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
Deadline: January 20, 2023 for the second round